I have installed various custom ROMS and tried every feature, but none of them seemed to have enough stability to serve features and reliability as the stock. This is a ROM developed by XDA Developer SoUnd001. Additional Credits include XDA Developers NickVerse, Bulgaricus and CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team.
So, let’s get started.
Absolutely none. USB Tethering, in-call audio, everything works fine and as expected. I have not been able to find even one bug in it. However, the creator does mention a Bluetooth audio bug but it does not bother me since I do not use any bluetooth audio devices. I have not been able to achieve root directly yet, despite the files provided from official LineageOS source. You can, however, use root from ADB, an option under Developer Options.
- Low RAM consumption
- Low storage consumption
- Latest Android version: 7.1.1 Nougat
- Fast and Stable
- Easy customization of buttons, status bar and notification bar
- Latest Android features
- High-framerate camera recording (Upto 120 fps)
- Noise cancellation for Camera
- Screen Recorder Pre-installed
- Pre-installed Privacy Manager
- Highly customizable
What I’d Love To See Next
- Better customization options such as that of CosmicOS and AospExtended ROM
- Pre-rooted ROM
- Make sure that you are in J5 Stock ROM 5.1.1 Unmodified (SLK Version).
- Download ROM files and move them to an easily accessible folder in SDCard (External storage).
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery.
- Wipe System, Data, .android_secure, Cache and factory reset.
- Install ROM from SDCard (where you copied it).
- Install GApps (Optional).
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache.
Please see the XDA Thread for more information.